Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the ‘Company’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Wine Friends Ltd and the ‘Customer’ or ‘you’ means any person, firm, company, corporation or body which places an order with the Company.
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no other person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on our online store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
Customers are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to:
1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself during registration; and
2. maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration.
All product prices listed in our online store are in Hong Kong dollars. The prices listed in our online store may differ from the prices of the same products in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our online store as at the date of purchase.
You may enjoy free delivery service to a single location of your specified billing address or delivery address when you make a single purchase of HK$1,000 or above, or upon any purchase of 6 bottles at our online store. For purchase amount below HK$1,000 or 6 bottles, a delivery charge of HK$100 shall apply.
We only accept orders for delivery in Hong Kong and we only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Saturday except on the first four days of the Chinese New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force. Under bad weather conditions, delivery services could be delayed or suspended if typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning is in force. Customer will be contacted for re-scheduling the delivery at no cost if it is caused by bad weather conditions.
Refund and Return Policy
1. The Customer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline (852) 2805 8528 at the time of delivery, otherwise you will be deemed to accept the goods with full satisfaction and we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
2. You must carefully inspect all goods upon collection/delivery. Upon receipt of goods, you will be deemed to accept the goods with full satisfaction and no return will be accepted thereafter.
3. All gift items with purchase must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.
4. No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
5. The company shall not be liable for any failure to meet obligations caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
6. In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
We accept payments through Paypal, FPS, Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery. When you place an order you authorize Paypal to debit the credit card you specify on your order for the amount of the order at the time we send our acceptance of your order. Title in the merchandise does not pass to you until payment has been received.
We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
Cancellation or modification
Any order placed with and accepted by the Comapany may be canceled by you only upon the Company's approval in a writing signed by an officer of the Company and upon terms that indemnify the Company against any loss. The Company will not accept order cancellations once a product has been delivered to a carrier, without charging a cancellation fee of twenty-five percent (25%) of order value to recover retrieval costs incurred. Seller will not accept cancellations of special orders of non-standard, non-price list products. Seller may cancel all or any part of this order and discontinue its performance hereunder without liability to Buyer in the event Buyer materially breaches this contract, becomes insolvent, is the subject to bankruptcy protection, or is the subject of a receivership, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding.